My age

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lazy Daddy

Daddy has not been working hard enough to update my blog and post pictures..... need to jia you Daddy!!!

Some overdue updates -

1. Mummy and Daddy believe that I have gained some weight! It gets a bit tiresome to carry me for a long period recently.

2. I love the pyjamas that Auntie Geenie bought for me... They are really comfy and pretty!!! Thank you Auntie Geenie!!! Thanks for all the clothes that you bought for me too!

3. Nai Nai and Ye Ye have been training to let me sit up now..

4. I got my Teether!!!! Two to be exact! Both same design cos it is the only type that mummy and daddy found to be made in Japan! Nowadays mummy likes the "Pigeon" brand.

5. I can be left on my pink chair while mummy and daddy are having their meal.... Nai Nai and Ye Ye had trained me to do that so that everyone can have their meals together!

6. I am going for my 5th mth jab in 2 weeks time.............Daddy's fear.

No comments: