Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Our nightly discussion
Mummy and daddy have been holding discussion with me every night since last week. Mummy asked me when will i pop out... will it be tonight or will it be tomolo night. Daddy said let it be... let it be. When mummy asked me, I showed no response but when they are doing other things, I will be kicking or moving around. Acutally, Daddy wish that I will pop out soon too. He had been playing with Sean kor kor the past few days and he wants to play with me too, change my nappies and watch me sleep. How soon will I pop out? Mummy is going for her maternity leave soon and wants to fully utilise her leave looking after me and spending time with me. I wonder when will I burst my water bag... Bet my mummy and daddy will be delighted if I do it real soon. Will it be today ... will it be before tomorrow doc visit...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment