Mummy had a bad tummy ache on saturday. She could not do much during that day. However, it got better in the evening and we were able to go out for dinner with Grandpa, Grandma, uncle and auntie.
Mummy and Daddy are very eagered awaiting for my arrival. Mummy said that carrying me inside her has made her stronger but she does not know whether she will be able to move as much till full-term. Daddy prayed hard hard that everything will be fine.
Mummy and daddy are always amazed by my movements and have some hiccups recently. Dr Loh informed mummy and daddy that I am roughly abt 1.3-1.4kg now. He asked mummy to watch her diet or else I will be a big baby. Mummy said that I have daddy genes. Cos daddy was a big baby too. Counting down to the days now... 9 more weeks!!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment